Coastal innovation Partnership program
We would like to thank everyone who submitted applications to the Coastal Innovation Partnership Program. To learn more about the endorsed innovations from the 2014 solicitation, please click here.
For information on fututre solicitations, please check back here.
The Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority (CPRA), in collaboration with The Water Institute of the Gulf, has launched an innovation program that solicits and evaluates innovative concepts, technologies, and techniques to support the implementation of the 2012 Coastal Master Plan.
- Many individuals, teams, and organizations have great ideas that should be considered and evaluated;
- We don't have all of the answers;
- To provide an independent evaluation of innovations to CPRA; and,
- To create a culture of innovation focused on identifying and implementing innovations that lead to:
- IMPROVED outcomes (end-results);
- REDUCED time (schedule); and,
- LOWERED cost (budget).
WHO & HOW?
All interested parties (individuals, teams, organizations) are eligible to submit an applicated for review. Applications will be evaluated based on a number of criteria, including:
- Proven success in improving project or program outcomes; and,
- Relevance to the 2012 Coastal Master Plan.
This program will not test undemonstrated ideas.
Applications will be reviewed by The Water Institute of the Gulf and recommendations will be made to CPRA regarding how to best utilize these innovations within the coastal program.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.