Coastal innovation Partnership program
The Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority (CPRA), in collaboration with The Water Institute of the Gulf, has launched an innovation program that solicits and evaluates innovative concepts, technologies, and techniques to support the implementation of the 2012 Coastal Master Plan.
- Many individuals, teams, and organizations have great ideas that should be considered and evaluated;
- We don't have all of the answers;
- To provide an independent evaluation of innovations to CPRA; and,
- To create a culture of innovation focused on identifying and implementing innovations that lead to:
- IMPROVED outcomes (end-results);
- REDUCED time (schedule); and,
- LOWERED cost (budget).
WHO & HOW?
All interested parties (individuals, teams, organizations) are eligible to submit an applicated for review. Applications will be evaluated based on a number of criteria, including:
- Proven success in improving project or program outcomes; and,
- Relevance to the 2012 Coastal Master Plan.
This program will not test undemonstrated ideas.
Applications will be reviewed by The Water Institute of the Gulf and recommendations will be made to CPRA regarding how to best utilize these innovations within the coastal program.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE JANUARY 5, 2015 BY 5:00 P.M. CST
Questions regarding this program may be directed to email@example.com. Questions must be submitted by December 12, 2014 by 5:00 p.m. CST. Responses to questions will be posted on this page on December 17, 2014 by 5:00 p.m. CST.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.