Coastal innovation Partnership program
Thank you to all who applied for the 2015 program. For a list of award recipients, please click here.
The Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority (CPRA), in collaboration with The Water Institute of the Gulf, launched an innovation program that solicits and evaluates innovative concepts, technologies, and techniques to support the implementation of the 2012 Coastal Master Plan.
- Many individuals, teams, and organizations have great ideas that should be considered and evaluated;
- We don't have all of the answers;
- To provide an independent evaluation of innovations to CPRA; and,
- To create a culture of innovation focused on identifying and implementing innovations that lead to:
- IMPROVED outcomes (end-results);
- REDUCED time (schedule); and,
- LOWERED cost (budget).
Thank you to all who applied for the 2015 program. Please stay tuned for more details.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.